Connecting institutional with community care providers can reduce preventable readmissions, reducing exposure to CMS penalties. eCaring provides the missing communications link between hospitals and post-discharge care providers.
- 1 in 5 patients readmitted within 30 days of discharge
- 76 percent of readmissions are preventable
- A $31 billion savings potential
|eCaring is the Communications Hub for the Continuum of Care||eCaring Lowers the Cost of home and post-discharge care|
eCaring tracks in real-time the critical factors that affect post-discharge readmissions:
- Implementation of Plan of Care
- Adherence to discharge instructions related to specific diseases and chronic conditions
- Medication management
- Keeping appointments
- Monitoring vital signs
- Diet and Exercise regimes
- Rapid response to changes in conditions
- Family involvement
eCaring enables continuous assessments and response to post-discharge care situations, through a collaboration among all care providers. eCaring’s real-time Alerts allow for rapid intervention to prevent minor problems from becoming costly major ones.
eCaring is the one place to see all related care data, from the human elements of implementing the plan of care to recording and easily viewing vital signs over time.
Find out how eCaring can work with your organization to increase sales, provide better client services and increase care quality.
Contact Us at email@example.com.