We want to help seniors and people with chronic care needs to be able to age
- with dignity,
- in affordable comfort,
- in a location of their choice, while
- staying connected to their family and friends
Why do we think this is important?
- Among people turning 65 today, 69 percent will need some form of long-term care
- By 2020, 12 million older Americans will need long-term health care
- 70% of employers feel that caregiving-related staffing problems have increased over the past ten years, and 92% believe these problems will increase over the next ten years.