Aging, Tech, & Innovation: Roundup of the EngAGE Pavillion at the mHealth Summit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ek9EeE6XEA&feature=plcp Last week, over 3,000 attendees and 253 exhibitors gathered for the mHIMSS mHealth Summit at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, D.C. It was a busy, buzzing three days that provided a sneak peek into the promising future of mobile health and digital technologies. eCaring was thrilled to be handpicked by mHIMMS, AARP and Aging 2.0 to showcase its system at the EngAGE Pavilion, as one of the most innovative and promising technologies in the aging space. EngAGE is a first-of-its-kind aging-related pavilion, featuring some of the country’s most innovative lifestyle and wellness companies working in the 50+ market. If you weren't able to catch the event in person, check out our round-up of from the event:
- HealthWorksCollective: High Quality, Low Cost HealthCare Video Interview Series: Robert Herzog and eCaring.
- Aging In Place Technology Watch: AARP and Aging 2.0 sponsor a pavilion about caregiving
- The Sacramento Bee: 2012 mHealth Summit Delivered Leaders from 56 Countries
- Liz & Ett: EngAGE Pavilion at mHealth Summit Storify
- mHIMSS: Aging 2.0 at the 2012 mHealth Summit [video]