Customized Care reports and alerts lead to greater comfort and confidence in the quality of home health care services.
eCaring keeps people connected! It enables collaboration among families, aides and agencies for more informed, better decisions.
Track and monitor critical activities, vital signs, medications,
mental and physical state, care provided and hours worked.
Timely review of care keeps small problems from turning into
For families providing home care, eCaring lets them:
- manage and monitor home care in real time
- from anywhere at anytime
- gain peace of mind
- establish what’s normal and alert when they need to intervene
- for a fraction of the overall cost of home care.
For seniors getting home health care, eCaring enables them to:
- live at home longer
- with better care
- staying connected to their loved ones
- at lower costs.
- The average hospital visit is 4.6 days and costs $26,000. And can be devastating to the patient.